Ramanujam is Financial Advisor at Vamsoft. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics and Professional degrees in Chartered Accountancy and Cost Accountancy. He has a cumulative experience of 24 years in varied industries ranging from consulting, Alcoholic Beverages, IT hardware and services, BPO and Software and running an own advisory services company.
Prior to starting his own advisory services consulting in early 2008, Ramanujam was the CFO of Servion Global Solutions Ltd, a software services company in the Interactive Voice Response space based out of Chennai. He was Instrumental in debt and equity structuring for Servion which took the organization upto a level of strategic investment by a Billion Dollar US Conglomerate into the company.
Currently, Ramanujam runs an advisory services company which helps mid-sized companies in the areas of advisory services on funding, capital structuring, mergers and acquisitions and outsourced CFO services. He brings with him the practical, hands-on experience of a professional who has helped mid-sized companies and their promoters derive valuable advantage of his experience and expertise at an affordable cost.
He holds the following Board and Advisory positions:
- Director & Promoter of Upeyaa Financial Advisors P Ltd. India.
- Director on the Board of Film Production Company in Singapore.
- Director on the Board of Film Production Company in India.
- Professional Trustee of an Employee Welfare Trust of a Security & Facility Management Services Company.
- Financial Advisor to an intelligent building solutions company.