Vam Technology Forum
Is an on line forum, where people can post their questions and can get answers from experts. The sole purpose of creating this application is to cater the employees working in different projects in different locations and to clear there technology bottlenecks and to have access to useful documents to refer during development activities.
Employees can post their technical issues or any bottlenecks faced in their respective project to obtain solutions. The technocrats will be initially will be part of the Solution provider pool and later in can grow by including more employees after they attain good technical knowledge.
Vam Tech forum has knowledge master repository where all the available documentation will be posted for references. (Content management)
The proposed application will also consist of re usability code and component repository where all the reusable codes shall be made available to employees.
Salient features of this application
- Chat facility
- Email facility
- auto emailing of problems and solutions
- Controlled access of documentations and downloads
- View history of a problem reported
- Search for a available solution
- Post and get reusable codes and components
- Post articles and blogs
The core intention is to increase the productivity and quality of our resources working in client and internal projects and also to enhance the knowledge base.
The application developed using JAVA technology using n tier architecture.
- J2EE, JSP, STRUTS for Front end development
- MySQL database
- JBOSS/TOMCAT application server
- IE 6.0 and above for client to view and operate the application